Monday, December 19, 2011

For something and for nothing

Seems I even bother to update my blog every once in a while after two weeks.
I finished A Clash of Kings today. Was epic reading, not like some romance novels I read in past classes like 'Twilight' (oh, yes I have read it... I made a mistake there) and Marked from House of Night series which was way better than first. All these books I read for my English class as home reading though I read usually two books when others only read one.
Soon I'll start reading first of two parts of book three from A Song of Ice and Fire series. Though I will devour it within a week or so if I use all my holidays for it.
As for chirstmas I maybe don't care, but seeing my little brother(s) once in a while will give something for nothing. Maybe I'm ought to stay longer than I have planned at home... but it will be seen.
Seems like I lie everytime I say I'm happy... because I had fun for hour but after all I ended up using my ninja skills and waited for something to come from nothing. In the end it was nothing I gained... only strenght to overcome myself to not care for what happens around me.

I'm still cold and it's getting colder by day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment