Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter is Coming....

Soon it will be here with it white carpet covering all the earth and houses.
And then will start the long days of darkness, while the sun is in sky I study in school, come before dawn and leave after sun set. Only to get glimpses of sun while I go out for lunch. Days grow shorter by every passing day.
As the days grow gloomier, the only friend I find is the book I read. A song of and Ice and fire. Loved the first part of the story from the start. Although it is gloomy and treacherous as the charathers are venomous as the cobra nest. It took me time to put the book away to go for sleep. I read till it was 2 am in the morning. Will I do that again when I start to read second book Clash of The Kings?
School is starting to get tiring as the days grow shorter.
Nothing sad nor happy has happened from the last post. It is like every day is gray with nothing to remember but the comings and goings to school and back with driving lessons begun it ought to change. But time will see if the days will be more grayer or they will have some colours in them...

No comments:

Post a Comment