Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Things... just things

Christmas is over for this year... as is this year only 4 days left till 2012 comes...
That was yet another Christmas with family... well only Christmas Eve because I was left home to keep the house warm... played Skyrim almost for 2 days and felt the arrow in the knee when it crashed... at some point I just didn't restart game and played some League of Legends instead...
I got only 2 things for Christmas... 4 books of A Song of Ice and Fire and 20€...
Well this Christmas was so lonely I was up till 4 am for 3 days... but always woke up at 11 am or so... although I went to friends place at Christmas Eve to give another a book and have some fun time...
For once I even enjoyed watching Christmas programs on TV... Die hard 4.0 still rocks... it's like taking bullet to the knee instead of an arrow... and A Curious Case of Benjamin Button was so enjoying I stayed up till 5 am yesterday...

Why I even write here when it should be material for the other blog...
This is place to write my sad stuff out from mind... but still I describe myself here...
Must stop writing something that matters... must write something irrational...
Because why? ... I need to remember that for the time being... writing things that have no meaning without context was once my favourite thing... but now... Nevermind... I will never bother to do that again... maybe...
Let's see what 2012 brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment