Saturday, February 4, 2012

No future

Winter is here. It's cold in my room that my beverage cabinet works almost as a refigirator. Outside it is over -20 C so I don't bother to go out, maybe only for school. Atleast it is nice and calm outside. Better than being watery and windy this winter is harsh and cold. It's like real Siberian winter, but does not last that long. Keep the house warm is becoming tougher by every passing day. 
Nothing much really matters anymore. I guess I just don't bother to do anything novadays... Reading books i nvarious classes, not concentrating on homework and just letting all things pass by me as days pass. There is nothing to work myself up to, because I still take life one day at a time and don't really consider what to do in near future. No thoughts where to go to study or even what to study... Just letting the time pass while I do nothing seems not the beast idea, but I have no better on yet.
Let's just wait and see what happens... if there is anything that can go wrong it will go with a bang... 

No comments:

Post a Comment